Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lost Track

Wow, I've lost track of time. Today is the halfway point of NaNoWriMo! I'm at 24,900 out of 25k. I'm personally shooting for 26k today. I only need 1.1k before midnight. I'll be rather pushed to get that done. I have work until six, class at seven thirty with a major test I need to study for, and then this evening I'm starting a workout program with a friend from nine to ten.
Yikes! Where does time go? I received care packages from my NaNo Swap partner and my parents - YAY! This month is half over and reeks of stress-filled holidays already! I'll be happy to not stress over Thanksgiving, but Christmas is another story. I need to focus and be determined now to not worry about the little things during that season.
Anyway, Jesus is Lord! God is on His throne! I am His child and He will take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment