Friday, November 4, 2011

WOAH! Day Four?

Total Words Written
7,209


Words Remaining
42,791

At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 27, 2011

as of 4:13pm today!
 I've been sick, and so busy with school and writing I keep forgetting to post. I hope I'm at least putting up a semblance of consistency. On the second I was too sick to write any at all. Yesterday I wrote just under 4,000 words in order to catch up! Phew! That was rough, but I did it with time for LOTRO that night with the husband. School work is sort of getting done and I accidentally missed class last night while writing. I just came home from work and began to type! When Justin (husband) came home he asked if class had gotten out early, I froze. I could feel icy hands clamping around my heart! I felt sick - I never miss class unless I'm unable to leave bed!

Anyway! The head cold/sinus infection is practically gone and things are looking up! 
“He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." 2 Corinthians 3:6 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment