Tuesday, October 25, 2011

National Novel Writing Month - November

Today is good. God has made it. God has given me all my talents. This being said - I love writing. Last year I was introduced to National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) in November. I am in love with it! The idea of writing 50,000 words in thirty days is brilliant. Last year I failed miserably. I started ten days late and finished 40,000 words short.
Today I am empowered. I think 50,000 words in 30 days from scratch (a never been written idea) sounds great; a chance to let creativity flow without the hindrance of perfection, editing, or procrastination. It's a fast paced two pages a day race to the finish line with bragging rights for a prize. The NaNoWriMo store is full of clothing, objects, and awareness posters.
I'll be posting my journey through NaNoWriMo right here throughout November. I hope to post more than twice a week. While there may be no one who reads this ever, anyone who does should check out:
www.nanowrimo.org
https://store.lettersandlight.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment